Thursday, November 8, 2012

Cannon


Cannon

I love this kid.

He is demanding.
He is illogical.
He talks like a man, and has looked like a man, from birth.
He has a smile that melts the heart.
He is a natural flirt.
He is the middle child, say more?
He still has a scream that will literally make the ears ring for hours.
He loses his mind for reasons unknown.
He is the dog’s torturer.
He is Silas’ best friend.
He can’t stop talking about Monster Truck Rally.
He is the definition of a mama’s boy.
He wants to be like his daddy.
His excitability is adorable.
He is stubborn, stubborn, stubborn.
He will be a leader, I know it.
He is difficult.
He doesn’t wear pants.
He is particular and likes his socks on just right.
He can snuggle indefinitely.
He calls every meal ‘lunch’.
He has caused me to say, “This kid will be the end of me” on more than one occasion.
He is polite.
He is sweet.
He loves to help, on his terms.
He likes to bring frogs and worms into the house.
He is the cutest thing you’ve ever seen.
He is Cannon.
He is an original.

I love this kid.

Happy Birthday to my boy… you’ve single-handedly taught me what patience really looks like. I am so thankful God gave you to me to be your mommy. You are my pride and joy and you always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment